We recognize that our team members are our greatest asset. We strive to hire, cultivate and retain team members of the highest caliber who are dedicated to our mission of saving lives. Everyone on our team plays a critical role in our mission and we appreciate the unique contributions of each of our team members.
We’d love to hear from you if you believe that life is a gift to share and are willing to work hard in an environment that values respect, accountability, advocacy, life and innovation. Please check back regularly, as job postings are updated frequently.
LifeSource offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits including retirement plan, generous PTO plan, FREE parking, tuition reimbursement (after one year) and more.
LifeSource is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Benefits/Human Resources Administrator
Full-Time, St. Paul, MN
We are seeking a strong candidate to serve to our employees as the Human Resouces Administrator. In this role, you will administer team member benefits, coordinate annual open enrollment, coordinate leaves, respond to employee questions, and maintain the HRIS system and team member records.
- A minimum of five years of benefits administration experience. Experience working with an HRIS database system required; ADP WorkForce Now experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of principles and practices of benefits administration.
- Knowledge of all pertinent federal and state regulations, filing and compliance requirements both adopted and pending affecting employee benefit programs, including ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA, Section 125, Worker’s Compensation and DOL requirements.
- Excellent customer service skills coupled with a high level of interpersonal skills.
- Organized, detail oriented, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to establish priorities and function independently.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and SharePoint.
- Able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week with schedule adjusted to accommodate organizational requirements. Occasional overtime may be required.
- Must be able to successfully complete a background check.
Donor Services Coordinator
Full-Time, 36 hours/week, St. Paul, MN
Join a team of Donor Services Coordinator who works directly with hospital staff and medical examiners to screen patients over the phone for the potential for organ, tissue and eye donation. This is an opportunity to use your medical training and also your great interpersonal and critical thinking skills in a whole new way. You will talk with families over the phone providing them with the opportunity for donation and obtaining authorization. We are searching for an experienced professional with a strong work record, who is team-oriented, flexible and wants to make a difference.
- Bachelors degree in health sciences or equivalent of 4 years experience as a LPN, Medical Lab Technician, Medical Records Clerk, Medical Secretary, or Medical Assistant or other related fields required. Experience in organ and tissue donation and bilingual skills are preferred.
- Extensive medical terminology and understanding of human anatomy and disease process.
- Ability to multitask, think critically, operate independently, and demonstrate solid interpersonal and telephone skills.
- Ability to work three 12 hour shifts per week, rotating days, nights, weekends and holidays.
Tissue Recovery Specialist
Part-Time, On-Call, St. Paul, MN
Join a team of motivated, highly skilled professionals dedicated to helping people through organ and tissue donation and transplantation. As a Tissue Recovery Specialist Trainee, you will participate in aseptic tissue recovery for transplantation.
- High school education or equivalent. College or technical degree preferred.
- Minimum of 18 months surgical experience required, orthopedic experience preferred. Normally achieved as a Surgical Technician / Allied Health Professional, Surgical Assistant, Physician’s Assistant or other like positions.
- Be available to work least 12 – 12 hour shifts per month including a minimum of one weekend per month, provide holiday call coverage and attend required meetings.
- Must have strong knowledge of human anatomy.
- Be available to work an intermittent schedule as needed.
- Be able to stand for long periods. Be able to push/pull up to 150 pounds with assistance, lift up to 50 pounds and transfer objects short distances.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and the ability to travel within the service area by car or plane.