Wrapped in Hugs
Our Wrapped in Hugs program aims to provide a handmade wrap to every LifeSource donor family at the time of their loved one’s donation. Our hope is that these wraps will help donor families feel embraced by the warmth of this special gift as they begin their grief journey. We hope you will consider contributing to this very worthy project.
In an effort to accommodate every family we serve, we have set a goal to collect 600 wraps annually. Wraps are accepted on an ongoing basis so that we can continue to offer this gift to donor families.
How You Can Help
- Volunteer your time and talent by knitting or crocheting wraps
- Donate skeins of yarn
- Share this project with friends and family who knit or crochet, or with your community by distributing this handout. Request printed copies here.
- Share photos of your creations on our Facebook pages to inspire others!
- Use machine washable synthetic yarn (no wool or alpaca)
- Approximate size should be 30” by 60”
- Knit or crochet any pattern you like
- Use any color or mixture of color yarn
- Only new wraps accepted, please
Where to Send
Please send contributions to:
Donor Family Services
2550 University Avenue West
Suite 315 South
St. Paul, MN 55114
Please include your full name and address so we can acknowledge receipt of your donation. LifeSource is a 501(c)3 organization and all contributions are tax-deductible.
Please contact our Donor Family Advocates, Jill Halimi or Heather Beals, with questions at 651.603.7800 or 888.536.6283, or email email@example.com