What is an Account Executive?
Donation is a rare event and can only occur with a strong collaboration of partners – a critical, hands-on relationship our LifeSource Account Executives manage daily.
LifeSource Account Executives (internally known as “Hospital Partner Liaisons”) play a vital role in saving lives before the donation process even begins. Their role of building and strengthening relationships with our hospital partners is the foundation for the experience of donor families and the donation process.
The onsite presence of Account Executives provides guidance and support for hospital care teams. This might include developing process improvements or providing education and training to consistently improve the donation process. This support and investment of care teams increases understanding of, and advocacy for donation.
Account Executives use a multitude of skills to continuously improve the donation process. Some of these include:
- Working collaboratively with hospital leaders, administration, management, physicians, and hospital team members to develop comprehensive donation policies, procedures, strategic plans, and resources.
- Identifying, developing and implement education, based on national best practices, current outcomes-based literature reviews, LifeSource and hospital policy and practice.
- Utilizing data to improve the donation process and outcomes.
- Ensuring respectful, solution-oriented communication and service for successful execution of donation processes.
- Collaborating with colleagues to execute successful donor family and ambassador events and activities, including driving effective utilization of LifeSource ambassadors for hospital education opportunities.
- Strategically assess and proactively respond to individual hospital team member needs in areas including the donation process, quality assurance, donation policy development and revision, and process improvements.
LifeSource supports hospital systems throughout our service area (MN, ND, SD), with Account Executives working in Bismarck, Fargo, Rapid City, Sioux Falls, Duluth, St. Cloud, Rochester and the Twin Cities.
Interested in saving lives as a LifeSource Account Executive? Check out our Careers page to see if we’re hiring. To connect with a member of our talent engagement team for an informational interview please contact us.
LifeSource is a nonprofit organization that saves lives through organ, eye and tissue donation. It’s our privilege to serve the 7 million people who live in communities across Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and portions of western Wisconsin.
We are dedicated to working with our hospital and community partners to support donor families, manage the donation process and educate our communities to create a culture of donation. We’re a passionate and committed cross-functional team who believe in our vision that everyone shares the gift of life. Each of our team members plays an integral role in our life-saving work, using their unique talents and contributions to further our mission.
As an organization, LifeSource is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and welcoming workplace with opportunities for all talent to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, veterans, persons with disabilities, members of marginalized communities, and non-traditional applicants to apply.