A New Way to Advocate
About the Store
Thank you! By wearing a shirt or carrying a water bottle, you are advocating for organ, eye and tissue donation. Please read the store details below before ordering.
Please read before ordering.
- This store will be open November 3, 2022 through November 27, 2022 at midnight. Our store is based on a pre-order system. Once the store is closed, all orders received will be produced at the same time and shipped no later than mid-December.
- Items are sold at cost, and LifeSource does not make a profit from them. If you are interested in giving a financial gift, please visit our Make a Gift page.
- No late orders are accepted. If you miss the order window, you’ll have another opportunity next time the store opens.
- All sales are final. All items are custom made per your order, so unfortunately no returns or exchanges will be accepted.
- Personalization: Some items can be personalized to include your name or your loved one’s name.
- Navigate the site by using LifeSource Apparel link in the left panel or the forward and back arrows on your window. (The tabs on the top will take you out of our store and you will have to use the main link to enter again).
Frequently Asked Questions about the Store
Once the store is closed, all orders received will be produced at the same and shipped no later than mid-December.
All Items are custom made per your order, so unfortunately no returns or exchanges will be accepted. All sales are final. Please refer to the size charts for reference before ordering.
If you miss the order window, you’ll have another opportunity when the store reopens. No late orders are accepted. Please follow @LifeSourceMNDAK on Facebook or Instagram or sign up for our newsletter for store announcements.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
The LifeSource newsletter is your connection to everything happening in the world of donation in the Upper Midwest!