Ambassador Group Training
Join LifeSource on Wednesday, February 19th from 6 – 8 p.m. in Minneapolis for our first Ambassador Group Training of 2020.
This is a general orientation/training session and will include the following information:
- Donate Life Ambassador Program Overview
- LifeSource Overview
- Organ, Eye, and Tissue Donation Facts
- Donation Education Resources
- Tips on Sharing Your Personal Story
- Advocating on Behalf of Donation in the Community
This Donate Life Ambassador Training is open to all prospective and current Ambassadors and will take place at our headquarters in Minneapolis, MN, with the opportunity for regional Ambassadors to join remotely via webinar.
Please RSVP your attendance by emailing Teresa Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, February 17th.
2225 West River Road North
Minneapolis, MN 55411