What it Means to be an Ambassador
Donate Life Ambassadors share their donation/transplant story and the life-saving message of donation in an effort to encourage others to check the box and donate.
Ambassador opportunities may include:
- Sharing your story and speaking at community events, driver’s education and health classes, and with community leaders. Check out these helpful driver’s educator materials free of charge through our youth education program.
- Amplifying positive donation messages in media interviews and on social media
- Creating your own opportunities: Teresa Turner, LifeSource’s Advocacy & Ambassador Coordinator, will help provide resources and materials for ambassadors to implement their own community outreach opportunities
Apply to Become an Ambassador
Thank you for your willingness to share the life-saving message of organ, eye and tissue donation – it will surely inspire others.
- Complete the LifeSource Donate Life Ambassador application.
- Teresa will contact you to schedule a virtual meeting to discuss your interests and background and to learn more about your story. In addition to learning about you, she’ll also tell you more about who we are as an organization and our Donate Life Ambassador program.
- Donate Life Ambassador Background Screening