About this Event
Are you a critical care nurse or RT? Interested in or passionate about organ, tissue and eye donation? Become a Certified Donation Partner by attending LifeSource’s Donation Partner Workshop!
Date and Time
Tuesday, March 16, 2021 at 10 a.m. CDT
Certified Donation Partners will:
- Receive focused clinical education including donor eligibility and evaluation, organ donation case studies, and medical management of organ donors.
- Learn how we support families from the initial family connection, through the donation process and beyond.
- Identify ways in which they can advocate for donation on their units, in their hospitals and in the wider community.
- Have the opportunity to ask questions and receive answers from donation experts.
- Receive CEUs, CRCEs and CEPTCs for attendance.
Certification and Continuing Education (CEU, CRCE, and CEPTC) requirements
- Completion of 2 online modules prior to day of virtual event.
- Attendance at live virtual workshop.
- Completion of post-assessment.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Kristin Clark or Kristen Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org.